Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Time is Here!

Christmas time is here?!  Already!  Can't believe it!  Didn't know if we would still be living in our apartment at Christmas time...but we are!  And somehow we were able to find our Christmas stuff in our storage building.
(Yikes!  You don't want to see our storage building...it would give you bad, bad dreams!  I really believe storage buildings are of the devil.  You laugh...and I do too...but I'm kind of not joking.  You pack all that junk into storage and then  pay a monthly fee.  I say junk because for the most part I rarely miss any of it.  Pretty much have everything I need in my apartment.  And just pay attention to how many storage building you see when you drive around.  We are paying so much money to store stuff we don't need...I'm sure there are some exceptions.  Judge me if you will...but I say storage buildings are a scheme of the devil! I can't until we buy a house and I can empty mine out!)



















The kids put up their trees first.  They love doing this!  Now i know my kiddos are getting taller...but put them next to their little trees and it is super evident.  Look at Lawson...she is bending over at the waist to decorate hers!  She got this tree when she was 1...and couldn't begin to reach the top!





















Next we got our big tree set up...and I was impressed that we had plenty of room in our living room apartment for a Christmas tree.  I had originally thought we might have to just get a really small one and set it on the kitchen bar this year.  We are really blessed to have an apartment that lives so large! 









 

Time for the star!  And yes, we put it up and take it down and then put it up again...to let them both put up the star!  It's easier than dealing with the argument!



 
























Awww...let the holiday begin!  Love the christmas tree at night!
More importantly ove that my God sent Jesus to save me from my sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment