Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving - Gibbs Side

What a wonderful Thanksgiving!
So, many things to be thankful for. 
Thankful for my husband.
Thankful for my children.
Thankful for all of our family.
Thankful for my new nephew, Gibson.
Thankful for Rob's new job and Rock Creek.
Thankful for my dad's new job.
Thankful for a lightening of my stress load.
Thankful for a good school for my kids to attend.
Thankful for good health.
Thankful for trees and fall colors.
Thankful for God's mercy in my life.
Thankful foor God's provision in our life during some rocky times.

Thank you, God, for giving me more than I deserve.

















My mom outdid herself on the kiddie table this year.  She has been out of town and super busy...but yet she managed to have time to sew little chair covers with burlap hand stenciled monograms.  Really mom?!  How do you do it?!  SO cute!


















And she stenciled these cuper cute glass candle votives that spelled "Thanks".  Really fun touches.

















And then she put on this wonderful meal!  Thanks mom!  I know you spent hours cooking what took us 20 minutes to eat!



















Of course, we kicked back afterwards and watched the Cowboys game.  But, we won't talk about that anymore...that did not end well for us!
 

 


It was a wonderful day.  (However, we did miss our Nalley peeps!  Baby Gibson was born 3 days before and they celebrated at home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment