Friday, November 30, 2012

Lawson's First Hunting Trip - Mom/Son Weekend

After Rob took Hud hunting, Lawson decided she wanted to give hunting a go.

She had a lot of fun but I think her hunting attention span was even shorter than her brothers! Poppa bought her pink noise reduction headphones an protective lenses.  And she was pretty excited about that! 




Meanwhile, Hudson and I had planned some fun things of our own.  First up on our Friday night was Christmas light viewing. We got in our PJs, made hot chocolate and took off to see the sights.  Hudson barely made it to the first neighborhood before I looked back and found him like this! 

The next morning we went to an event at the Bryant Fire Department.  Free Chic Fil A breakfast, Santa Pics, Chick Fil A Cows and firetrucks!  What a combo!



Then off for some bowling!  We bowled 3 games.  Hudson beat me 2 games.  So, he was the winner.  Then we picked up some Taco Bell and headed home to watch college football.  I was glad to have time to just hang with my boy.  Rob and La came home to join us shortly afterwards.

My little hunter before she left!  Here are a few more hunting pics.


La La...is that you with a gun?! She looks so versed!  Not a sight I expected to see! Your momma has never even shot a gun!

I'm pretty sure Lawson's main reason for wanting to go hunting was to see this dog.  Mogley.  So weird for me...my kids who have been terrified of dogs...have become dog lovers.  Which is good...except now they want one...which will not happen.  Sorry to be a dream crasher kiddos!

Why yes...she is driving Pappa's ranger ALL by herself!
Not to be out done by her brother...she cut down this tree all by herself!  I'm glad that my girlie girl wants to brave the wood and spend time with her Poppa and Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment