Saturday, December 21, 2013

Random December Shots


Lawson is her mother's daughter!  I have found her several times recently browsing the weekly sales ads.  She will sit and look through the whole stack! I look through the ads EVERY Sunday...its part of my Sunday ritual and has been since I was in High School.
We made some fun Christmas Ornaments to give as gifts.  They were really pretty simple but every step invovled drying time...so we worked on them most of one day! They turned out really cute though!
We took the kids to the Nutcracker Ballet.  Not a great pic...but you get the idea! Lawson picked up on some advertisements and really wanted to go.  I have only seen it once back in HS.  Hudson said he didn't want to go...but surprised us last minute and decided to join us. We all really enjoyed it!
Hudson brought this Christmas count down calendar home from school.  He kept us all informed on how many more days until Christas!

 We made cookies for Santa!




This was the first year they baked them ALL by themselves>..including Lawson putting them in and getting them out of the oven! So big!


Rob accompanied our church Worship Leader while he sang a few Christmas Songs on the local news station one morning.  The kids and I watched from home.  Always fun to see people you know on TV! And the kids thought it was awesome that he got to meet the people we see on the news!
Without me knowing it, Hudson took this pic of La and I napping one evening.  I came across it on my phone the next day!  Sneaky boy!  Guess we were tired!
I woke up one Saturday morning to this little mad scientist (who rummaged through the dress up box on his own to come up with his costume) working with his dad on building a volcano to erupt! I've said it before...you just never know around our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment