Sunday, August 23, 2009

All geared up!

Lawson is SO ready for her big day tomorrow!
She just keeps talking about how much fun it is going to be!
Here she is going to bed for the last time as a PRE-schooler!
We have been letting her practice getting up by herself using an alarm clock. She loves to do things independently! The plan is for her to wake up, get dressed and make her bed....all by herself....and then come have breakfast, brush her teeth and let mom do her hair before school.
She got to get a new alarm clock today for her room (You can tell by the look on her face in the photo that the new one is SO much better than the ugly black travel one we let her practice with last week.) The clock is sooooo cool....the top white part you see on the top actually has a feature where it slowly changes from pink to purple, to red, to orange, to yellow, to green, etc. It's very hip!
Her cousins...Reese, Griffin, Palmer and Cannon sent her this CUTE back-to-school cookie bouquet. Such a thoughtful thing to do! The card they sent said "Good luck at your first day of Kindergarten!" She asked me to read it to her again. I did. Then she replied "Well, I'll try!" (She said it like....I'll do my best but there is only SO much I can control!" It was SO cute!
Here are the paper plate heads we made tonight. The kids are very excited about laying out their clothes for the next day using their paper plate likenesses!
One last photo.....
We went bowling last night to celebrate my friend, Mary's Birthday!
I thought Hudson was SO cute in his little bowling shoes that I had to tag this photo on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment