Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Big Summer Vacation - Gulf Shores, AL - Day 5

Can it really be our last day here?!
Where has our week gone?

Here are the kids with the big crab we caught on the beach last night.
He spent the night on our balcony and the kids couldn't wait to go out and check on him this morning!

Here was the Buie Beach Condo.
We had the best set up! Yes, we had a double wide!
Here is the view from our balcony!
The kids loved sitting here and enjoying the view.
The parasail boats were constantly going up and down the beach right in front of our condo.
More fun in the sun!
Sand Castle Queen!
(So, I realized today that the only "beach" thing we had not done was build a good sand castle. I invited all the kids to come help me....I only had a couple of takers and they quickly desserted me! I couldn't admit that my plan failed....so, I sat and finished it alone. Iwas pretty sure that I looked ridiculous...then I looked a ways down the beach and saw another grown adult working alone on a sand castle! So, then I had competition!
Turner made me have a photo opp with my masterpiece when I was done!

This morning we took Lawson to parasail! She decided she wanted to....and it was the perfect excuse for Robbie and I to do it again! She had a blast!
Here we are about to lift off!
I certainly don't want to go home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment