Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meet the Teacher Night!

We met Lawson's new kindergarten teacher, Ms. Blair, tonight!
Lawson had a great time and she can't wait
to start school next Monday!
Robbie told her that he thought she was
really gonna like her teacher.
She replied "I think I'm really gonna LOVE my teacher.
She is very pretty!"
So funny!
The teacher planned a fun little scavenger hunt for the kids.
They had to search the room for the circle time mat, the teachers desk, their cubby, their assigned seat, the Texas flag, the bathroom, etc. I'm so thankful that she has such a nice new and seemingly wonderful school to go to. Actually makes me happy to be a tax payer!
Lawson was very excited to find that she had a BLUE star on her cubby because her favorite color is blue!
Here she is trying out her assigned seat.
Hudson had a good time at meet the teacher night, too!
He made a fast friend and they had a big time cooking in the kitchen.
He told me "Mommy, I want to have my birthday party at Lawson's new class!"
Evidently he thought it was a fun place!

No comments:

Post a Comment