Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 13th!

Check us out!
August 17, 1996
Today!
We haven't changed a bit, have we?! Ha! LOL! I HOPE my hair and eyebrows are smaller!
(someone please be a TRUE friend and tell me if they aren't!!!) We celebrated 13 wonderful years of marriage by getting a babysitter and eating at The Cheesecake Factory.
This Keylime Cheesecake was delicious!
We reminisced during dinner about how on our earlier anniversaries (pre-kiddos) we would always go on a big (they seemed big to us) trip. We went on a cruise, to Eureka Springs, San Antonio, Galveston, Houston, etc. And how now we are lucky to just go to dinner alone! We wouldn't trade it though!
After dinner, we went to see The Proposal. This is a funny feel-good movie!
We thoroughly enjoyed it!
I'm SO thankful Robbie proposed to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment