Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Days

Just a couple of randon sweet pics from the last week....
Hudson waited ALL day for his Dad to come home from work so they could mow together! He had his mower, weed eater, blower, chain saw, goggles and gloves all lined up and ready to go!
It was SO cute!
My heart would melt at his sight...even if they weren't mine!

Lawson made this birthday card for her friend Abby...all by herself!
The lines..." I like you. Go for it!"....just cracked me up!
Hudson's second soccer game. The weather was gorgeous!
Thank you, God, for seasons! Seasons in weather and seasons in life.
I am SO blessed and even though my life is crazy fast paced right now....I'm thankful for it all.
Oops! Sharks, don't tackle each other! Especially not "MY" shark!
Hudson got to the leader of the "high five" line!

My little Hippy Chick!
Lawson and Hudson have made fast friends with kids on our street! These are some really sweet boys! They are like 3rd graders helping Hudson pretend to fix his jeep! Hudson thinks the world of them! Way to be heroes, Isaac and Preston!

No comments:

Post a Comment