Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Happy Halloween!

Spiderman and Strawberry Shortcake!
Not a classic duo....and yet it didn't competely kill me! (However, it was painful for me...I won't lie!) Hudson started requesting Spiderman about a month ago....and Lawson picked out her costume. This is the first year that their costumes didn't coordinate. (Previous years....Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion, Howie Mandel and a Case Girl, Mickey and Minnie) They looked adorable though! They were both super-pleased with how they loooked...in case you can't tell! And I had a lot of fun coloring La's hair pink!


And they Trick Or Treated in style!
Last year I remembered Rob and I carrying them about halfway through becauese they were too tired to walk. So, I had this idea! And it was brilliant....if I do say so myself! They had a blast driving themselves from house to house getting candy and hopping back in! Everyone was cracking up at them! I will never forgot following behind them and just reveling in how cute they were!



They both kept saying "this is fun, isn't it?" I think they really "got" this holiday more this year than previously. Last year, they weren't really sure what we were doing. (And I'm not sure I still know....dressing up, knocking on neighbors doors and asking for candy! Kind of a weird tradition!)




Tonight was the big game 5 of the Rangers/Giants World Series match up!

Check out this mans's baseball head!



We came home and cheered for our Rangers!

I took the kids to get a Halloween cookie cake at Albertson's and they saw this cake! Bless their little sports lovin' hearts! They wanted this above a holiday cake! Their dad is SO proud! I guess their fine upbringing is finally paying off!

No comments:

Post a Comment