Sunday, October 10, 2010

What a treat!

So, my Steph (my sister) and Eddie totally treated us today to our first game at the new Cowboys Stadium! And wow! That place is just insane! It's gorgeous, huge, and the video screen is the size of my house!
It was fun to spend some adult time with family...me, Rob, Steph, Eddie, Mom, Dad, and Eddie's parents (Lou and Margaret). We traded seats every quarter(ish)....so we all got caught up with one another! The pre-game show was super cool! I can honestly say I have never seen flaming flag runners before!


We were on the 3rd level and could feel the heat from the fire every time they flamed! Crazy!



Love me some Whitten and Austin!

Trace Adkins sang the National Anthem...how very Texan!

The only way it could have been better was if we hadn't lost!

Meanwhile....our friends, Jack and Mary, were in charge of the adventures in babysitting that were going on at my house! They kids had SO much fun with them!








Big thanks to Steph, Eddie, Jack & Mary!
We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment