Sunday, October 3, 2010

SWAGGER WAGON

First, make sure to PAUSE my Playlist (right hand side).

Then press play on this U Tube for a good laugh.

Our church, Keystone, started a new series last week called Sagger Waggon. It's about parenting in the fast lane. Brandon (our pastor) has had some great wisdom to share....different than things I've heard in any other parenting series. If interested, you should go to Keystone Church.com and download the talks or come the next few weeks! It's really good...as always!

They showed this video last week and I thought i was just really funny and wanted to post it. Probably because I can SO identify with the whole Toyota SE thing! And I like to think I have swagger!

Maybe Rob and I should grab the kids and back our swagger wagon video!

No comments:

Post a Comment