Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random-ness

Hudson was drawing on our dry erase board tonight while I was doing some cleaning in the toy room. He said, "Mom, look! I wrote mine and Lawson's name." And he did! This is the best I have seen him write his name without any type of prompting or image to copy. I was SUPER impressed! And that he could spell Lawson's name! Way to go Hubson! :)
And I filled my fireplace with pumpkins! I love it!
The picture doesn't do it justice! Next year I'm going to paint big black polka dots and thick black stripes on some. And paint some black and glue on like 1" circular rhinestones! Blinged pumpkins! Fun! And add it some other colored gourds. It's just too late probably for me to start that project this year. But, this is a fun start!

No comments:

Post a Comment